We are a fully done-for-you content marketing agency that handles the entire process of keyword research, ideation, interviews, writing, and publishing high-quality content that drives qualified traffic and conversions (leads, sales, trials, signups).
What You’ll Get From Our Content Marketing Service
- Execution of our entire content marketing process, start to finish
Benefit: Most firms just write articles and share on social media. We’ll create a complete content marketing strategy for you start to finish and execute on all of it. Think of us as an extension of your marketing team.
- Rankings for buying keywords that attract qualified leads and sales, not just empty traffic
Benefit: Qualified traffic that converts instead of vanity traffic
- High quality content pieces created for you each month
Benefit: No high level fluff pieces
- Exhaustive, customized content promotion
Benefit: We’ll generate traffic through paid advertising and SEO, not just publish articles and send out a few tweets or LinkedIn updates.
- High quality, high volume link building
Benefit: Boosts overall domain authority, and rankings faster in Google thus gets leads from content faster.
- Data on conversions from each blog post, month over month
Benefit: Instead of reporting on vanity metrics like social shares or even total pageviews, we report on, lean into and hold ourselves accountable to conversions from blog posts. We don’t make excuses for conversions like “content is just for brand building”. We lean into the conversion data and constantly iterate on strategy and topic selection to keep increasing conversions from content.
We have over a decade of combined experience in content marketing and conversion optimization (hence “Grow and Convert”). Here is a sample of case studies and strategy articles we’ve published, as well as a brief background on our founders.
- Pain Point SEO
- Why You Should Focus on Bottom of Funnel Topics First
- Underdog SEO: How to Compete with Bigger Competitors
- Content Attribution: How we Measure Leads from Content
- Geekbot: Differences between BOF and TOF conversion rates
- How long does it take to rank on Page 1 of Google?
- Circuit: Scaling SEO traffic
- CognitiveFX: B2C content marketing example
- Leadfeeder: Origin story of Pain Point SEO
You can read more articles like these on our top content page.
Benji and Devesh founded Grow and Convert in 2015 and have been running it for 7 years, helping dozens of B2B and B2C clients rank for extremely valuable kewyords and generate hundreds of leads per month from content and SEO. In addition…
Benji Hyam has run digital marketing for venture backed and privately owned companies such as ThinkApps (San Francisco mobile development firm), Vistage (Internationally renowned executive coaching company), and Everwise (San Francisco based venture backed employee mentoring startup).
Devesh Khanal founded Growth Rock, a conversion optimization agency that’s done AB tests to increase conversion rate for SaaS, ecommerce, and media brands like When I Work (Venture backed leading employee scheduling software), Sound United (owns major audio brands like Polk, Bowers & Wilkins, Denon, and more), and ValueWalk (Major financial news site with millions of monthly visitors).
Content Marketing Services: Return on Investment
Here is why we think many companies will benefit by choosing Grow and Convert as their content marketing agency:
- Less Expensive: All in cost (including benefits, etc.) for one full-time employee (or team of people- writer, editor, content marketer, etc.) in content marketing is higher than what our agency charges. We do the customer research to identify your target audience to attract, content marketing strategy, content creation, content promotion, SEO and measure results included in the price of our service (no extra costs on top of our monthly fee). Ie. We do more than any one person could do on their own.
- Better Results: We have more experience, a better system, and can out deliver an FTE or competing content marketing teams/ services you could hire.
- Leads and Signups, Not Vanity Metrics: You’ll judge us by traffic and leads/signups produced, not content produced. As a result we never produce high level fluff articles just to show we’re working — never, ever.
- Faster Ramp Up: Finding a qualified content marketer isn’t easy, we hit the ground running on the first day because we already have a process.
- More Experience: We’ve produced real results for 30+ companies and have written about them extensively on our site. We’ve made the mistakes your new hire will make years ago.
- More Flexibility: We don’t require a 6 or 12 month contract. That means less risk for you because you can fire an agency at any time as opposed to dealing with HR hassles.
Our Agency Pricing
All of the case studies you’ve seen on our site were achieved with our standard service. It includes everything you’ll need to be successful:
- Customer research
- Content strategy – A strategy optimized to drive you conversions from our content
- 3 articles/month
- Promotion of the content (A combination of Facebook ads and Twitter ads)
- Link building (Ongoing targeted link building to our articles via guest posts on industry sites)
- Reporting and measurement on how many conversions we bring you every month and how much qualified traffic you’re driving from our content
Cost = $10k/month
** We also offer an additional link building service for new sites or sites that want to accelerate how quickly they see rankings. We work with one of our partners to create 3 PR news stories for you and publish them on leading publications such as The Guardian, MSN, Newsweek, and others. This typically generates hundreds of backlinks from sites that have a DA 50 and above. The impact is a higher domain authority for your site, more high quality referring domains and a much faster time to see rankings increase. This optional service adds $5.5k/month extra to our standard package for 3 months (or as many months as you’d like to do this).
If the cost of our service is out of your budget, we also teach our process in our course.
To apply, please fill out the form below.