We’re an SEO-focused content marketing agency that handles the entire process of keyword research, content writing, optimization, publishing, link building, and analytics for B2B and B2C brands across different verticals.
To do this, we conduct extensive interviews with product and sales experts on your team to deeply understand your product or service and its differentiators. We use this information to focus on writing and ranking for lead generating keywords. So our process is focused on maximizing leads and sales, not traffic.
What You’ll Get From Our Content Marketing and SEO Service
- Execution of our entire content marketing process, start to finish
Benefit: Most firms do an SEO audit, give you recommendations for site changes, outline some content briefs, but leave it to you to actually create the content. Most brands never end up creating this content so they don’t get actual results (leads, demos, trials sales) from content marketing or SEO. We instead create and execute a complete SEO-driven content marketing strategy for you. We identify high value keywords, produce high-quality content to rank for them, build links to speed up rankings, and report on conversions generated from every piece of content and every keyword we are targeting.
- Rankings for buying keywords that attract qualified leads and sales, not just empty traffic
Benefit: Most content and SEO strategies chase keyword volume and traffic. But traffic doesn’t mean leads and sales. Our process is instead focused on identifying and ranking for keywords that bring in qualified traffic that converts.
- High quality content pieces created for you each month
Benefit: No high level fluff pieces. All of our content is produced ourselves and informed via detailed interviews with people on your team so it discusses features, benefits, and differentiators of your product or service in extreme detail.
- High quality link building
Benefit: We don’t just publish and hope it ranks. We use different styles of link building to boost rank for keywords faster. We have multiple options for this, done via guest posts or PR.
- Data on conversions from each blog post, month over month
Benefit: Instead of content-only agencies that report on vanity metrics like social shares or SEO agencies that just focus on traffic, we report on, lean into and hold ourselves accountable to conversions from our content. We attribute leads and sales to individual pages and articles through last and first touch attribution and report on that as the #1 metric of importance.
- Rank for keywords with new content that your existing site pages could not achieve on their own
Benefit: Most SEO agencies focus on optimizing just a handful of existing pages on your site for rankings– the homepage, some product pages, etc. This severely limits what you can rank for. For many brands, there are dozens or hundreds of high-buying-intent keywords that they could rank for, but that requires new unique content tailored to that keyword in order to rank. We create this content, which opens up these new keywords as possibilities in your SEO strategy.
Our Experience, Processes, and Frameworks
We have been providing SEO and content marketing services for over 6 years, serving dozens of clients and producing and ranking hundreds of articles on the first page of Google which have produced thousands of conversions for our clients. Here is a sample of case studies and strategy articles we’ve published, as well as a brief background on our founders.
Foundational Services and Frameworks:
- Our service is based on Pain Point SEO, the foundational process of prioritizing leads over traffic when executing an SEO strategy. We coined this term in 2018 and it has been covered in many articles and podcasts since. It’s the basis of how we execute content marketing for clients.
- Executing Pain Point SEO properly means we do the customer research steps outlined in our Customer-Content Fit framework, namely identifying the best customers and understanding their pain points .
Additional Content Strategy Articles:
- Why You Should Focus on Bottom of Funnel Topics First
- Underdog SEO: How to Compete with Bigger Competitors
- Mini Volume Keywords: Why Targeting Small Search Volumes Makes Sense
- Content Attribution: How we Measure Leads from Content
- Geekbot: Differences between BOF and TOF conversion rates
- How long does it take to rank on Page 1 of Google?
- Circuit: Scaling SEO traffic
- CognitiveFX: B2C content marketing example
- How we create content strategies for new and innovative companies
- Leadfeeder: Origin story of Pain Point SEO
You can read more articles like these on our top content page.
Benji and Devesh founded Grow and Convert in 2015, helping dozens of B2B and B2C clients rank for extremely valuable keywords and generate hundreds of leads per month from content and SEO. In addition…
Benji Hyam has run digital marketing for venture backed and privately owned companies such as ThinkApps (San Francisco mobile development firm), Vistage (Internationally renowned executive coaching company), and Everwise (San Francisco based venture backed employee mentoring startup).
Devesh Khanal founded Growth Rock, a conversion optimization agency that’s done AB tests to increase conversion rate for SaaS, ecommerce, and media brands like When I Work (Venture backed leading employee scheduling software), Sound United (owns major audio brands like Polk, Bowers & Wilkins, Denon, and more), and ValueWalk (Major financial news site with millions of monthly visitors).
Return on Investment on our SEO and Content Services
Here is why we think many companies will benefit by choosing Grow and Convert as their content marketing agency:
- You get leads and signups, not vanity metrics: Clients judge the success of our engagement by traffic and leads/signups produced, not number of articles, word count, or even hollow traffic. As a result, we never produce high level fluff articles just to show we’re working — never, ever.
- Less expensive than an in-house team: Our pricing is less than the all-in cost of one FTE, because we do more than any one person could do on their own. All of this is included in our flat monthly rate: interviews, keyword research, writing, editing, publishing, link building, analytics, reporting.
- Better results: We have more experience, a better system, and can out deliver an FTE or competing agency you could hire.
- Faster ramp up: Finding a qualified content marketer and SEO manager isn’t easy, we hit the ground running on the first day because we already have a process.
- Better rankings: We’ve produced and ranked hundreds of articles on the first page of Google for 50+ companies. We’ve also written about our processes and case studies extensively on our site. We’ve made the mistakes your new hire will make years ago.
- More flexibility: We don’t require a 6 or 12 month contract. That means you can use your engagement with us to test content and SEO as a channel. That said, we are very upfront and honest about how long SEO takes to work (6+ months minimum) but it’s easier to test this with us than by hiring an internal team.
Our Agency Pricing
All of the case studies you’ve seen on our site were achieved with our standard service. It includes everything you’ll need to be successful:
- Customer research
- 34 keywords targeted/year
- Writing of content to rank for those keywords
- Promotion of the content (via ads)
- Link building (Ongoing targeted link building to our articles via guest posts on industry sites)
- Reporting and measurement on how many conversions we bring you every month and how much qualified traffic you’re driving from our content
Cost: The normal cost of our service is $10k/month but we’re taking on new clients at $8k/month for the first year.
If the cost of our service is out of your budget, we also teach our process in our course.
To apply, please fill out the form below.