We are a fully done-for-you content marketing agency that handles the entire process of keyword research, ideation, interviews, writing, and publishing high-quality content that drives qualified traffic and conversions (leads, sales, trials, signups).
What You’ll Get From Our Content Marketing Service
- Execution of our entire content marketing process, start to finish
Benefit: Most firms just write articles and share on social media. We’ll create a complete content marketing strategy for you start to finish and execute on all of it. Think of us as an extension of your marketing team.
- Rankings for buying keywords that attract qualified leads and sales, not just empty traffic
Benefit: Qualified traffic that converts instead of vanity traffic
- High quality content pieces created for you each month
Benefit: No high level fluff pieces
- Exhaustive, customized content promotion
Benefit: We’ll generate traffic through paid advertising and SEO, not just publish articles and send out a few tweets or LinkedIn updates.
- High quality, high volume link building
Benefit: Boosts overall domain authority, and rankings faster in Google thus gets leads from content faster.
- Data on conversions from each blog post, month over month
Benefit: Instead of reporting on vanity metrics like social shares or even total pageviews, we report on, lean into and hold ourselves accountable to conversions from blog posts. We don’t make excuses for conversions like “content is just for brand building”. We lean into the conversion data and constantly iterate on strategy and topic selection to keep increasing conversions from content.
Our Experience, Processes, and Frameworks
We have been providing content marketing services for over 6 years, serving dozens of clients and producing and ranking hundreds of articles on the first page of Google in that time. Here is a sample of case studies and strategy articles we’ve published, as well as a brief background on our founders.
Foundational Services and Frameworks:
- Our service is based on Pain Point SEO, the foundational process of prioritizing leads over traffic when executing an SEO strategy. We coined this term in 2018 and it has been covered in many articles and podcasts since. It’s the basis of how we execute content marketing for clients.
- Executing Pain Point SEO properly means we do the customer research steps outlined in our Customer-Content Fit framework, namely identifying the best customers and understanding what are and aren’t their pain points .
Additional Content Strategy Articles:
- Why You Should Focus on Bottom of Funnel Topics First
- Underdog SEO: How to Compete with Bigger Competitors
- Mini Volume Keywords: Why Targeting Small Search Volumes Makes Sense
- Content Attribution: How we Measure Leads from Content
- Geekbot: Differences between BOF and TOF conversion rates
- How long does it take to rank on Page 1 of Google?
- Circuit: Scaling SEO traffic
- CognitiveFX: B2C content marketing example
- How we create content strategies for new and innovative companies
- Leadfeeder: Origin story of Pain Point SEO
You can read more articles like these on our top content page.
Benji and Devesh founded Grow and Convert in 2015, helping dozens of B2B and B2C clients rank for extremely valuable keywords and generate hundreds of leads per month from content and SEO. In addition…
Benji Hyam has run digital marketing for venture backed and privately owned companies such as ThinkApps (San Francisco mobile development firm), Vistage (Internationally renowned executive coaching company), and Everwise (San Francisco based venture backed employee mentoring startup).
Devesh Khanal founded Growth Rock, a conversion optimization agency that’s done AB tests to increase conversion rate for SaaS, ecommerce, and media brands like When I Work (Venture backed leading employee scheduling software), Sound United (owns major audio brands like Polk, Bowers & Wilkins, Denon, and more), and ValueWalk (Major financial news site with millions of monthly visitors).
Content Marketing Services: Return on Investment
Here is why we think many companies will benefit by choosing Grow and Convert as their content marketing agency:
- You Get Leads and Signups, Not Vanity Metrics: As per our Pain Point SEO process, clients judge the success of our engagement by traffic and leads/signups produced, not number of articles, word count, or even hollow traffic. As a result we never produce high level fluff articles just to show we’re working — never, ever.
- More Cost Effective Than an In-House Team: Our rate is comparable or less than the all-in cost of one FTE, and we do more than any one person could do on their own. All of this is included in our flat monthly rate: interviews, keyword research, writing, editing, publishing, link building, paid ad promotion of articles, analytics, reporting.
- Better Results: We have a better system, and can out deliver on results (rankings and leads) than an FTE or competing content marketing teams you could hire.
- Faster Ramp Up: Finding a qualified content marketer to hire isn’t easy, we hit the ground running on the first day because we already have a process.
- More Experience: We’ve produced and ranked hundreds of articles on the first page of Google for 30+ companies. We’ve also written about our processes and case studies extensively on our site. We’ve made the mistakes your new hire will make years ago.
- More Flexibility: We don’t require a 6 or 12 month contract. That means less risk for you because you can fire an agency at any time as opposed to dealing with HR hassles.
Our Agency Pricing
All of the case studies you’ve seen on our site were achieved with our standard service. It includes everything you’ll need to be successful:
- Customer research
- Content strategy – A strategy optimized to drive you conversions from our content
- 3 articles/month
- Promotion of the content (A combination of Facebook ads and Twitter ads)
- Link building (Ongoing targeted link building to our articles via guest posts on industry sites)
- Reporting and measurement on how many conversions we bring you every month and how much qualified traffic you’re driving from our content
Cost = $10k/month
Optional: We also offer an additional link building service (beyond the link building included in our standard service) for new sites or sites that want to accelerate how quickly they see rankings. We work with one of our partners to create 3 PR news stories for you and publish them on leading publications such as The Guardian, MSN, Newsweek, and others. This typically generates hundreds of backlinks from sites that have a DA 50 and above. The impact is a higher domain authority for your site, more high quality referring domains and a much faster time to see rankings increase. This optional service adds $5.5k/month extra to our standard package for 3 months (or as many months as you’d like to do this).
If the cost of our service is out of your budget, we also teach our process in our course.
To apply, please fill out the form below.