Submit your story, we’ll write about you and drive traffic to the story about you.
How it Works
- We’re constantly looking for stories around specific topics to publish on our clients’ blogs. Normally we reach out to subject matter experts, but we thought that some of you might have great stories to share.
- Look at the available story opportunities below, and if you have a story that may be a good fit, fill out the form.
- We’ll review your submission, and if we feel like you have a story that would be a good fit, we’ll reach out to you for an interview (or to have you write the story if that’s easier for you).
- We’ll write up the story and publish it on one of our clients’ websites. All of them have high domain authorities (DA 32-DA53 You’ll get a link and an opportunity to gain exposure to their target audience, and we’ll get a unique story to share on their site.
- Then we’ll use our promotion skills to drive thousands of visitors to the article about you.
- It’s a win/win for everyone.
We wrote a story about Hotjar that has generated over 7k unique pageviews. (DA 55 link)
We wrote a story about Snappa that has generated over 2k unique pageviews in less than 2 weeks. (DA 32 Link)
We wrote a story about Cars.com that has generated over 5k unique pageviews in 2 weeks. (DA 43 Link)
We wrote a story about Salesfolk that has generated over 3k unique pageviews. (DA 53 link)
Get exposure like these companies did. All you have to do is share your story with us below.
Current opportunities to share your story:
1. We’re looking for stories about how you, or your company grew website traffic, generated more email subscribers or generated more leads/customers in a specific way. For example, we’re not looking for generic stories that say “I used SEO to grow my website traffic,” we’re looking for specific stories that go into how you did that.
I’m interested in sharing my story about growing traffic, email subscribers or leads.
2. We’re looking for stories about how you improved alignment between sales and marketing, we’re looking for opinions on what is broken between sales and marketing, we’re looking for stories about how you’ve generated more leads through account based marketing, we’re looking for stories about something unique you’ve done to generate more sales at your company, or we’re looking for stories about something you or your company has done to generate more qualified B2B leads.
I’m interested in sharing my story about sales/marketing alignment, sales improvements, or ways to bring in more B2B leads