We are a content marketing agency that turns our clients blogs into high quality “digital magazine” style publications. That is, as opposed to low quality “SEO content” (e.g. top 10 lists), we produce well researched, magazine style articles between 1500 and 3500 words where we interview an expert in the field and write a compelling story from it.
We are looking to add more freelance contract writers to our staff.
We pay per article. Our editors come up with the story angle, do outreach to an expert, and arrange the interview. The writers join for the interview and write the piece (collaborating with editors as needed).
Our clients are currently in the tech space. Specifically, app development companies and UI/UX design companies.
What we are looking for in a writer:
- A journalism background (ideally a BA in Journalism)
- Existing articles in their portfolio that are magazine style and involve interviewing experts and turning them into great stories. This is a must. If you don’t have pieces like this you can provide links to in your portfolio, this is not a good fit.
- Ideally, the writers will also have experience writing in the tech, startup, app, design, development spaces, but this is not a must.
What you’ll get:
- You will have your name and bio be on all of the articles you write.
- You will get introduced to the other writers on our team (so you can see what they write, ask questions, etc.).
- You will get to work with a fun, supportive team.
- You will get to interview interesting people in the tech space.
If you’re interested, please apply here.