We are still working with a handful of select companies 1-on-1 to implement our evidence-based content marketing system (called the “Customers from Content System”) to:
- Grow traffic from content
- Attract more of their best customers (and less non-customers)
- Do deep user research to understand their best customer profiles
- Develop an efficient content promotion system
- Scale content marketing via hiring and vetting contract writers
- Establish analytics that show the value of content marketing quantitatively
- Convert more readers into customers and leads
We’ve written articles with case studies on nearly all of the topics above. They give you a glimpse into our rigorous, data based approach to content marketing. The Customers from Content system is our complete end-to-end process for building a content marketing operation that is the cause behind these results.
In this consulting service, we’ll work with your business to apply this system in intensive 1-on-1 sessions.
Testimonials and Client Results
Here is what companies have to say about working with us:
Sara, from Carub Cherob:
Due to a promotional strategy that Benji suggested, I had a new blog post become my top-visited page for the week it was published.
I’ve had other people and firms try to categorize me and give me generic help based on works best for others in my industry. Benji doesn’t do that. He took the time to understand me, my business and my philosophy so he can give advice that best suits me.
The direction for my business has become so much clearer in the short time that I’ve been working with Benji.
Luke, Marketing at Mokriya:
Benji helped me immediately add specificity to our broad ideas and come up with 10+ topic ideas for our SanDisk project. In addition to that we were able to utilize Benji’s writer hiring and onboarding system to quickly find a great writer who has now proven to contribute consistently great content for us.
More example companies in the program can be provided upon request.
Experience and Past Results
Benji Hyam has run marketing for 2 venture backed San Francisco startups and run content marketing for several others. Recent companies include ThinkApps, a mobile development company; Everwise, a talent development company; Vistage, a CEO development and peer advisory company.
Example results include:
- Grew blog traffic from 1000 uniques/month to over 20,000 uniques/month within 1 year
- Acquired customers through content marketing at $250 – $750 per acquisition, a 50% – 95% reduction from existing acquisition costs
- Grew their blog from 0 – 35,000 unique visitors per month (Case study)
- Closed multiple 6-figure deals directly off of blog posts (Case study)
- Developed a repeatable process to scale content marketing by hiring teams of freelance writers (Case studies)
- Received 10,000 views on a Medium article in 4 days through (Case study)
More Benefits of the 1-on-1 Program
- No more “post and hope” approach to content marketing
- A clear, systematic approach to getting traffic and leads
- Massive accountability
- Clear monthly plan with action items
- Strategic guidance for your company’s content marketing from someone who has grown multiple company blogs from zero to 5-figures in monthly traffic and generated consistent leads for each business from content.
- 1 hour, recorded video call each month
- 3 – 5 action items for the month for you or your team
- Personal access to Benji via email to answer questions during the month
- Access to people in Benji’s network to help you grow (writers, influencers, etc.)
- Investment: $600/month
How to Apply
We are only accepting select companies that are a strategic fit. To apply please email Benji here and include the following:
Email Subject: Application for 1 on 1 Consulting
- Your company URL
- Your blog URL
- Your monthly blog traffic
- Desired results for the next 6 months. (Please be as specific and detailed as possible. These can be related to traffic growth, content strategy, content promotion, lead generation, scaling a content marketing team, etc. Refer to the case studies linked to above for more past results as examples.).
Applications sent without answers to the above 4 questions will be deemed a poor fit for the program and not accepted.